- Learn Spring Framework Essentials from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Number of Videos: 5 hours – 30 lessons
User Level: XXXX
Anyone who writes or maintains Java code using Spring Framework Version 4 will appreciate this overview of the fundamentals that drive this powerful application framework. As Java expert and trainer Ken Kousen puts it, the modern framework “is not your parent’s framework.” This tutorial offers insights helpful to newcomers and seasoned developers alike–even those transitioning to Spring Boot–and provides a step-by-step walkthrough of how to:
– Understand the Spring approach to application development
– Use the JavaConfig technique to its fullest – Build applications with Java-based dependency injection
– Access data sources, using the JDBC template
– Work with ORM tools and Spring – Manage declarative and programmatic transactions
– Learn about Aspect Oriented Programming
– Test applications with TestContext
– Discover how to use Java SE 8 in Spring
– Simplify development with Spring Boot
Ken Kousen trains, consults, and mentors developers in all areas related to Java, specializing in Android, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Groovy, and Grails. He is the author of Making Java Groovy (Manning) and the upcoming Gradle Recipes for Android (O’Reilly). He holds BS degrees from M.I.T., an MS and a Ph.D. from Princeton, and an MS in Computer Science from R.P.I.
There are no reviews yet.