***THE 3RD EDITION OF EMAIL MARKETING RULES IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM***
Email marketing’s “Wild West” days are long gone. Not only do ISPs maintain order like ironfisted sheriffs, but they’ve deputized every email user, arming them with a lethal “report spam” button. If you want to succeed in this town-or even just stay welcome-you need to follow the rules.
Email Marketing Rules is your guide to understanding the practices that lead to spectacular results, while steering you clear of potential trouble. Through 108 easy-to-understand rules, you’ll learn how to:
- Establish permission practices that will safeguard your ability to get your emails delivered
- Set the right goals for your program
- Fill your email list with the least risky and most profitable subscribers
- Streamline your subscription process to maximize growth
- Design emails that subscribers will respond to
- Target subscribers with the right messaging at the right time
- Leverage the growth of social media and mobile in your email program
- …and much more
While beginner-friendly and a great training tool, the book’s crisp dissection of best practices will help even seasoned veterans make tactical improvements that boost the performance of their email programs.
There are no reviews yet.