- Learn Introduction to Kotlin Programming from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
Author: Hadi Hariri
User Level: Beginner
- Get a full tour of language basics and learn to start writing Kotlin code
- Gain an in-depth understanding of why Android developers flock to Kotlin
- Discover Kotlin’s easy interoperability with Java frameworks, libraries and the JVM
- Understand the advantages of Kotlin compared to Java and Scala
- Employ code examples available via Github
Hadi Hariri is VP of Developer Advocacy at JetBrains, the organization behind the creation of Kotlin. He’s been speaking at software industry conferences for over 15 years and is well respected within the open source community. He’s the original author of Spek and Wasabi, amongst other OSS projects. He’s been closely involved in Kotlin for more than four years. Hadi is easily accessible on Twitter at @hhariri .
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|