- Learn Enterprise Software with Python from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Number of Videos: 7.75 hours – 28 lessons
Author: Mahmoud Hashemi
What’s makes the difference between a casual coder and a professional software engineer? How do beginner Pythonists become intermediate developers?
One part masterclass, one part crash course, Enterprise Software with Python answers this question by touching on every element of the enterprise software development. PayPal’s Lead Developer of Python Infrastructure Mahmoud Hashemi busts myths and offers guidance, using Python to demonstrate standard patterns and practices that apply across the software industry.
Python is renowned for making it easy to get started with programming, but a lot of Python programmers are set adrift after learning the language basics. Enterprise Software with Python gives you an insider’s introduction to:
– Defining software and software requirements for professional practice
– Fortifying your corporate environments with the power of open source
– Implementing, debugging, and reviewing project implementations
– Measuring, optimizing, and scaling applications at the enterprise level
– Preventing availability and security disasters with simple, practical changes
– Testing and documenting codebases for long-term maintenance
– Packaging and deploying optimally within your organization
– Winning autonomy by earning the confidence of your management and teammates
– Whether you are currently at a large organization, hope to work in the enterprise, or are just looking to further develop your skills, Enterprise Software with Python will help you take your craft to the next level.
Mahmoud Hashemi is lead developer of Python Infrastructure at PayPal, where he focuses on service frameworks, application security, and system resiliency. He is an avid Wikipedian and co-creator of several Wikipedia-based projects, such as Listen To Wikipedia (listen.hatnote.com) and The Weeklypedia (weekly.hatnote.com). He is also the author of several other open source libraries (github.com/mahmoud).
There are no reviews yet.